Already a contractor?
Thinking about contracting?
Being pushed in this direction?
We offer our accounting services to both contractors and subcontractors. As a subcontractor you are, in effect, your own boss – something that can be very satisfying and extremely enjoyable.
- Average contractor rates can easily be double that of a full time employee.
- You have the freedom to work when you choose, where you choose and for however long you like.
- The company you work for is not your employer but your ‘client’ – which puts a whole different spin on things!
But there are some downsides:
- You’re responsible for finding your own work and making sure the money comes in.
- You don’t get sick pay, holiday pay or ‘perks’ of being employed.
- You are responsible for managing your own finances eg Tax, VAT and NI.
At Bowes Brooks we offer a fully inclusive service that covers all your statutory requirements for a fixed monthly fee – you just get on with your work. Ideal for those that want someone ‘to just do it for them’
And don’t worry if your paperwork is in a mess, you’ve missed deadlines or you’re facing an investigation – WE’VE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE!
Call us for straight talking, pro active help and advice at a reasonable cost
- Full set of year end accounts
- Submission of tax return
- Overseeing your CIS repayment
- Regular monitoring to ensure tax efficiency
- Representation in the event of an HMRC investigation
From £19.50 per month
We speak plain English – we appreciate that you probably don’t have a background in accounting or tax and we’ll explain things in a clear and concise manner to help you understand your business.
From experience clients that understand their accounts and tax calculations make better and more informed decisions day to day. This can mean the difference between success and failure and why we place such importance on providing accessible advice and information. We will also provide regular monitoring to ensure tax efficiency.